GoldSky Cyber Security is a full-service cyber security solutions firm that exists to educate, transform and protect small and midsize businesses from cyber-attacks. Our services are custom designed for the smaller business needs while still providing the protection options of large businesses and government agencies. Our objective for all of the companies we partner with is to identify IT security, compliance, and privacy vulnerabilities and provide the professional resources necessary to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks, malware threats, and data theft.
GoldSky provides a diverse portfolio of services including; IT Security, Cloud Security, Security Risk Assessments, Incident Response Advisory, IT Audit and Compliance Readiness Support, Mobile Security, Chief Information Security Officer as a Service (CSOaaS), Privacy, Vulnerability Assessment services, and much more.
GoldSky services clients across North America and currently has offices in Boston, Denver, Nashville, Orlando, Tampa and Washington DC. The bookkeeper is expected to be located in the Tampa area.
GoldSky is a fast-growing company with the opportunity for growth and promotion. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, likes to learn and is comfortable working independently. Must be a good communicator. Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines. Because of our rapid growth, you will be exposed to many facets of the accounting and finance process. Must be flexible and able to switch between tasks.
- BS/BA degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on accounting experience.
- QuickBooks experience and strong Excel skills
- Experience working with Traction EOS is a plus.
We offer great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution;
- Flexible paid time off (employees are encouraged to spend four weeks away from the office each year);
- A generous 401(k) plan;
- Responsible for recording all accounts payable in QuickBooks on a weekly basis.
- Propose invoices for payment in Bill.com for review and approval by CFO and COO.
- Remit monthly client recurring billing and execute ACH payments.
- Prepare for review and approval all client project billing.
- Apply cash receipts when received, checks or ACH.
- Prepare for review and approval semi-monthly payroll.
- Record payroll entry into QuickBooks.
- Maintain deferred revenue spreadsheet.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule.
- Collection calls as requested by CEO, COO or CFO on past due accounts.
- Assist with projects, reporting and schedules as needed.
Apply For Opening
Why GoldSky Security?
GoldSky Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for contract and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All approved candidates will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All candidates must successfully pass a background security screening.