Looking for an internship that doesn’t suck, and where you are directly responsible for getting important things done? Let’s talk.
What You’ll Be Doing
Interns will work in our Downtown Denver co-working environment and assist the company in all areas but focus primarily on projects related to marketing, sales and business development. The great thing about this internship is that you will be doing real work, not just making photocopies (we don’t even have a photocopier).
You will gain real world skills, create the rules instead of just following them, and work with executive team to execute your projects. Given the hands on nature of this position, this is a great way to gain work experience at a rapidly growing tech company. You will be interacting directly with everyone from the founders to the clients, and will have a voice at the table for important discussions and decisions.
Digital Marketing + Copywriting Intern
This intern will work closely with the Executive Team as well as the Regional Partners for their individual marketing initiatives. Projects that should be expected during the internship are writing long and short-form content for the GoldSky website as well as for marketing materials, creating video and graphic content for social, as well as tracking important metrics and iterating based on performance. An ideal candidate for this internship should be able to write comfortably in different styles as well as written and in-person communication, familiar with A/B testing and performance tracking, and interest in IT, Technology and Security.
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and advanced internet skills
- Should have interest or experience in online marketing
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Experience with Email Marketing Platforms such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and ZOHO
- Experience with the core Social Channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google +.
- It’s a plus if you have your own laptop you can use (Mac or PC)
- Ability to work from the Denver Office
- Interest and/or experience in startups is a huge plus
- This internship will start as soon as you can in October
- This is an unpaid internship; however, college credit is ok
- If you are awesome, there is a very good chance this can lead to a part time or full time paid internship/job
- We are looking for people who can commit at least 12-15 hours a week minimum
Apply for Job Opening
Why GoldSky Security?
GoldSky is a full service cyber security solutions firm that is privately owned and operated out of Chicago, Denver and Orlando. We cater exclusively to small to mid-sized enterprises by providing affordable cybersecurity services while still providing the protection options of large businesses and governments. Our objective is to help our partners identify IT security vulnerabilities and provide the professional resources necessary to meet governance and compliance mandates as well as reduce the risk of cyber attacks, malware threats, data breach and data loss.
GoldSky Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for contract and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All approved candidates will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All candidates must successfully pass a background security screening.