National Sales Director
GoldSky Cyber Security is proud to be one of the fastest growing cybersecurity advisory firms dedicated exclusively to helping small and midsize businesses (SMBs) build and maintain formal cybersecurity, privacy and compliance programs. We are rapidly expanding and seeking a proven sales leader to recruit, manage and lead the company’s US Regional Sales Teams. The National Sales Director will be responsible for all direct sales and top line revenue production. Qualified individuals must show a proven track record of success in building winning sales teams from startup to fully staffed. Experience in the IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT-GRC) professional services industry is highly preferred.
Success in this position requires a person who never compromises their integrity, is loyal to GoldSky’s core purpose, is always accountable and possesses a dynamic image on behalf of the company. This person leads from the front and is highly skilled in consultative selling to identify needs and provide IT security, privacy and compliance solutions to small-midsize businesses. Qualified candidates must demonstrate possession of essential strategies & competencies to manage, motivate and lead a national sales team.
GoldSky has developed a performance-driven culture that values personal accountability and takes responsibility for delivering results that meet and/or exceed expectations.
- 5+ years of successful IT Governance, Risk and Compliance sales experience (or successfully selling professional services to small-midsize businesses);
- 3+ years in a sales management role with strong interpersonal and mentoring skills;
- A proven track record of growing sales and developing new business in a dynamic and high-growth environment;
- Minimum 5 years in a quota-carrying direct sales position (Ideally in the IT-GRC industry);
- Documented track record of success in quota attainment and over achievement;
- Collaborative Team player & Consultative Selling Skills;
- Experience working within Traction EOS (preferred);
- Technical proficiency to learn and present our client’s offerings at a reasonable depth;
- Proficiency in MS O365 and CRM systems (HubSpot) preferred;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proven business aptitude;
- Working knowledge of value added ROI business process sales engagements;
- Ability to travel as required.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required;
- MBA or equivalent desired.
- Recruit, motivate and lead regional sales teams to meet and/or exceed individual and department level goals and key performance indicators;
- Work closely with executive management on creating and enhancing effective sales strategies;
- Utilize Traction EOS to develop key metrics and drive the performance of the sales team. Provide accurate forecasts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. Provide mentoring, coaching and sales strategy support throughout the sales cycle;
- Develop and execute on strategic/tactical targeted prospect plans focused on new logo acquisition;
- Work on the front lines with sales team to harvest new relationships through a variety of methods including leveraging existing networks, reference prospecting, traditional phone calls, email and social media activity, trade show attendance and subject matter speaking engagements;
- High-level of professionalism, even in the midst of stressful engagements
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated self-starter
- The ability to use discretion, you will be exposed to sensitive information.
- Strong written and oral communication, writing sample will be required.
- Results driven with a strong attention to detail.
- Interest in business; interest in cyber security – HUGE PLUS!
We offer great compensation and benefits, including:
- Base Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution;
- Flexible paid time off (employees are encouraged to spend four weeks away from the office each year);
- A generous 401(k) plan;
Apply For Opening
Why GoldSky Security?
GoldSky Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for contract and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All approved candidates will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All candidates must successfully pass a background security screening.