Avoid the Risks of Email-Based Attackswith Trustifi Secure Email Platform
Protect your customer information and other sensitive business data
The most valuable asset to any organization, other than its employees, is the data contained in their email, and Trustifi’s key objective is keeping client’s data, reputation, and brand safe from all threats related to email. As a small or midsize business, you need to maintain your reputation plus avoid major fines that can set you back financially.
Guard your small business from email-based attacks
Email is the No. 1 threat vector to small and medium-sized businesses. The most common threats are phishing attacks, malware/ransomware, and spoofing. Without a proper defense mechanism in place, you’re putting your organization at risk.
- Protect your small-business email from viruses without dedicated IT personnel.
- Detect spam and phishing scams before they even reach your inbox.
- Choose from whitelisting and blacklisting options.
Use email encryption service tailored to your needs
Small businesses don’t have time to deal with complicated solutions that are difficult to install and deploy. You also need to use a solution that’s easy for recipients.
- Recipients don’t need to sign up or log in to open your encrypted messages.
- Trustifi gives you one-click encryption and decryption.
- Get peace of mind with NSA-grade encrypted emails, inbound and outbound.
- You can send encrypted emails from any mobile device.
- Recall, block, modify, and set expiration’s for already sent and delivered emails.