Chief Security Officer as a Service (or CSOaaS℠) was designed for small to midsize businesses (SMB) that need an experienced security executive or engineer on staff, but are not quite ready to on-board and bear the expense of a full-time employee.
Key Benefits to the CSOaaS℠ Solution include:
- Cyber Security Thought Leadership – A CSO who will enhance thought leadership, provide a third party perspective to appropriately align cyber security strategies with corporate priorities, and enable your company to bring a higher degree of focus, execution, and continuity to your cyber security program initiatives in a highly cost effective manner.
- Enterprise Collaboration – A CSO who collaborates with all stakeholders from the board level down to the technology, operations, and business management teams to develop the enterprise security vision, strategy, and operations needed to adequately protect information assets and create a cyber security conscious culture.
- Industry Specific Experience – A CSO who will have the proper credentials, skills, and experience that align with the industries you work within and support. This significantly reduces the learning curve related to the applications, architecture design, policy/procedure development, mobile security policies, and compliance frameworks (ex. PCI, HIPAA, privacy, GLBA, etc.) that are deployed throughout your corporate enterprise.
- Expand and Contract Model – The CSOaaS℠ Solution is designed to scale up or down depending on the exact needs of our clients.
- Design overall information security program, management metrics / KPI’s, reports /dashboards, and Implementation Roadmap (utilizing, but not limited to, assessment results, industry standard frameworks, information gathering, and expertise).
- Serve as your Information Security expert and drive key InfoSec initiatives such as Data Classification, Security integration with life cycle projects, InfoSec governance, or other priority security improvements.
- Lead strategic security planning initiatives to achieve business goals, maintain compliance with regulations (e.g. HIPAA, PCI, SOC) and mitigate risk.
- Develop and communicate security strategies and plans to board members, executive team, IT staff, business leadership, staff and/or Partners.
- Establish an on-going Security Risk Management process including Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s), success measurements and tools to enable our client to prioritize risks, threats, vulnerabilities based on impact, likelihood and costs.
- Develop and implement your Incident Response and Business Continuity Plan.
- Recommend and facilitate changes to security policies and policy management.
- Develop a tactical roadmap to guide security operations remediation and improvements.
- Remain informed on trends and issues in the security industry, with emerging technologies, national threat landscape, and provide guidance, counsel and/or educate management team on importance and mitigations required.
We deliver these services based on each individual client’s needs. Whether we work with you a few hours a month, weekly, or even half-time, we have the resources to put a trained and experienced professionals on the job and help make your small-medium business more secure!
“We could not be more pleased with our partnership with GoldSky Security. The experience and professionalism from your team has exceeded our expectations from day one. Your team was on-site within a week of our initial call. We appreciate the responsiveness and expertise you provided in performing our NIST 800-171 Gap Assessment and now CSOaaS program. Having an On-Demand CSO partner to assist us in building a sound cybersecurity program while maintaining NIST 800-171 compliance has proven to be both efficient and cost-effective. Thanks!”