Financial Services Security Program
The Financial Services industry is currently one of the most targeted industrial sectors due to the availability of sensitive transactional data within their supply chain. From wealth management companies to banks and credit unions, malicious actors target vulnerable financial services institutions to destabilize controls and steal critical client and business data for nefarious activities. These security incidents are capable of threatening the integrity and credibility of startups and established financial services companies alike, as data theft inevitably leads to the monetization of stolen payment card information of customers. With that in mind, it is critical that for financial institutions maintain a robust cyber security posture that is in-tune with relevant security compliance frameworks and cyber security awareness infrastructures to help boost the readiness and incident response in accordance with government and industry standards.
At GoldSky Cyber Security, our approach within the financial services industry revolves around the design and management of customized cyber security programs to automate, secure, standardize, and streamline data security requirements within financial environments.
We are strategically positioned to step-in and assess the security portfolio of financial institutions, minimize cyber security risks and develop programs to help detect and defend against advanced threats that might otherwise slip through the cracks. As your cyber security partner, we welcome your financial services institution to take advantage of our world-class expertise and experience how our cyber security solutions can be seamlessly integrated into day-to-day business operations without causing inefficiencies, lost time, or disruptions.
Security Program Offering
- GLBA Compliance Management & Assessments
- 23 NYCRR 500 Compliance Reporting
- PCI-DSS & PCI CPoC Compliance Management
- Assist in Meeting FINRA Cybersecurity requirements
- FFIEC Compliance Readiness & Regulatory Assessments
- Consolidate SSAE 18 Regulatory Obligations
- SOC1 Audit & Certification
- NIST 800-53 Framework Analysis
- Vendor Access Security Management
- Cyber Security Tools Audit & Enhancement
- Business Continuity Plan Development & Implementation
Differentiators and Experience
- Adaptive Financial Service & Security Solutions
- Digitalization & Financial Service Efficiency
- Global Threat Awareness & Tailored Solutions
- Industry-Specific Regulations
- Robust Security Awareness Training’s
- Cyber Security Table-Top Simulation Exercises